A GIRL AND HER CAPABILITY

When I look into her eyes I see courage, determination, innocence to learn and the vulnerability to receive support for the betterment of her livelihood.

Her school has rolled the ball and provided her with a space for her to set her foundation straight. The path she chooses to follow will or may determine the outcome of her decisions. I must admit that there is a profound strength in a girl, girls. Straight from the start if you equip her with the right information and mechanisms to reinforce her ambition, she will achieve them.

Are we out there to uplift girls in our society? As I write this, I can feel that yes, we are. Your endless support is truly heartwarming. Together we raise decent girls. Let’s do this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All In A Day's Work: Fund Raising, Surgeries, Pad Making, Body Awareness, Saying NO To FGM!

SEX IN EXCHANGE FOR PADS!

PLASTICS AND LANDFILLS